First City Providential College is a private non-sectarian educational institution that envisions to be a Center of Excellence committed to the development of a responsive and dynamic learning community that molds the youth to become lifelong learners for God, Country and Humanity.
FCPC offers strong and relevant multi-disciplinary academic programs that aim to produce lifelong learners who are competent and socially responsible professionals through quality instruction, relevant researchers and sustainable community extension services.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Produce globally competitive graduates equipped with knowledge, skills and values that uphold that integrity and ethical standards of the profession;
- Offer curricular programs responsive to the changing needs of the society;
- Promote academic and moral excellence for the total development of man;
- Optimize learning through effective delivery of instruction, efficient utilization of facilities and resources, and competent and dynamic faculty that provide environment conducive to learning;
- Provide efficient student services for the holistic development of the academic community;
- Develop a functional research program for national development;
- Enhance institution’s research productivity in the areas of instruction, student services and community extension programs;
- Utilize research outputs to meet the needs of the institution and the community.
- Produce innovative researches in the fields of science and technology, health sciences, social sciences, education, arts and business management for economic and societal development;
- Institutionalize sustainable community extension services for the development of the society;
- Promote active participation in the development of outreach program services based on the assessed need in the community;
- Foster collaboration with government & non-government organizations.
FCPCians are lifelong learners for God, Country and Humanity
I am a true FCPCian
I carry the name of my dear school
First City Providential College
I live up to its ideals
I have the duty and responsibility
To think, act and live as;
Creative Productive and
Anywhere, anytime and always in my life
1. From SM Fairview : Ride a jeepney/bus labeled "Sampol". Get down at Francisco Homes Arch and ride a tricycle to FCPC
2. From Sampol : Ride a jeepney/bus labeled "Fairview". Get down at Francisco Homes Arch and ride a tricycle to FCPC 3. From Muzon: Ride a jeepney/bus labeled "San Jose (Bayan)/Sta.Maria/Bocaue". Get down at San Jose Del Monte City Hall and ride a tricycle to Francisco homes/FCPC 4. From Norzagaray: Ride a bus/jeepney labeled "SM/Cubao/Commonwealth". Get down at Francisco Homes entrance along Quirino highway and ride a triycle/jeepney headed to Francisco Homes