Education is the preparation of the whole man for life here and the hereafter. All men have the inalienable right to an education that is in keeping with the ultimate goals, abilities, culture and tradition of the country; an education in harmony with man's dealings with other people thus fostering unity, brotherhood and universal peace.
First City Providential College is a private non-sectarian educational institution committed to the development of a responsive and dynamic learning community that molds the youth to become lifelong learners for God, country and humanity.
First City Providential College offers strong and relevant multi-disciplinary academic programs that will produce a community of lifelong learners who are GODLOVING, INTELLIGENT, DISCIPLINED, CREATIVE, PRODUCTIVE, and NATIONALISTIC through its competent and dynamic faculty, excellent facilities and an environment conducive to learning.
- Impart value-laden education to the total development of man.
- Offer curricula responsive to the needs of the time.
- Optimize learning through the adoption and utilization of appropriate instructional methods and resources.
- Propel institutional development through the conduct of useful and significant researches.
- Extend outreach services which promote self-help in the community.
- Promote access to non-conventional higher education and basic education programs.
- Develop servant leaders among staff, faculty members, and administrators.
- Produce God-fearing, competent, and disciplined graduates.
1. From SM Fairview : Ride a jeepney/bus labeled "Sampol". Get down at Francisco Homes Arch and ride a tricycle to FCPC
2. From Sampol : Ride a jeepney/bus labeled "Fairview". Get down at Francisco Homes Arch and ride a tricycle to FCPC 3. From Muzon: Ride a jeepney/bus labeled "San Jose (Bayan)/Sta.Maria/Bocaue". Get down at San Jose Del Monte City Hall and ride a tricycle to Francisco homes/FCPC 4. From Norzagaray: Ride a bus/jeepney labeled "SM/Cubao/Commonwealth". Get down at Francisco Homes entrance along Quirino highway and ride a triycle/jeepney headed to Francisco Homes